My Blog

Welcome to my blog, i am re taking my AS level media and working on my own this year. Feel free to browse would appreciate Feedback.

Monday 24 June 2013

Location and mis en scene shoot

I have taken some footage of what possibly could be the mis en scene and location. I have chosen to use this place because it is easily accessible and fits the theme perfectly. It can dress it to fit the theme of christmas as props are easily accessible. I have also looked into how the shooting will work with carol singers i have found that it will work by using houses next door and opposite house to get the right angle as this is very important after the establishing shot of the setting but as it is the past it is important that i get rid of things that could suggest possibly the future. By doing this short bit of footage i have found that this will work and i will be able to remove the technologies and things that suggest future. In the video i have also tried to include some possible windows and ideas for shots although this is not final footage it does give some idea of what shots will be used and how effective these will be bearing in mind previous video , on what worked well and what didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment