My Blog

Welcome to my blog, i am re taking my AS level media and working on my own this year. Feel free to browse would appreciate Feedback.

Sunday 21 July 2013

Story board

 I have planned and drafted a story board planning the shots i will be using for my final film. I will then use this to make my final call sheet. After i made this i went through and planned what other possibilities i could use and how many times i will need to shoot each shot and how many people etc.This was very helpful when coming to the call sheet as i could plan the shots well and what order i will do this. This also helped me with shot variety and what i will need to add in to have a shot range that will keep the audience drawn in which was a weakness previously.
First page of story board
2nd page of story board 



3rd page of story board
4th page of storyboard

No comments:

Post a Comment