My Blog

Welcome to my blog, i am re taking my AS level media and working on my own this year. Feel free to browse would appreciate Feedback.

Thursday 27 February 2014

Ident idea


My first idea is Supernova Studios which i thought of as having a star bursting then leading into supernova studios . I could not decide whether to have supernova studios , entertainment or productions i went for studios as it was more catching.

stary sky
this is an example of what it would look











this is the supernova the text would then appear out of star with some classy music and font.
supernova















the Font i would like to use would be a sarif font and it to look like handwriting in white to stand out against the black background. i would like it to be something like the paramount ident.


No comments:

Post a Comment